Have you seen the movie He’s Just Not That Into You? I saw the trailer yesterday and it was so hilarious and romantic! This movie is based on a self-improvement book written by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo in 2004. It tells the stories of a group of interconnected, Baltimore-based twenty- and thirtysomethings as they navigate their various relationships. Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Connolly, Bradley Cooper, Ginnifer Goodwin, Scarlett Johansson, Justin Long, Kris Kristofferson are the casts of this movie.
He’s Just Not That Into You Quotes:
• An excuse is a polite rejection. Men are not afraid of “ruining the friendship.”
• Don’t get tricked into asking him out. If he likes you, he’ll do the asking.
• If you can find him, then he can find you. If he wants to find you, he will.
• Just because you like to lead doesn’t mean he wants to dance. Some traditions are born of nature and last through time for a reason.
• “Hey, let’s meet at so-and-so’s party/any bar/friend’s house” is not a date. Even if you live in New York.
• Men don’t forget how much they like you. So put down the phone.
• You are good enough to be asked out.